MK II with Rig Kontrol 3 MIDI Issue

ReValver Mk II for Windows and Mac OSX, product discussion. This is a user-to-user forum, and not product support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

EvilElfBoy

MK II with Rig Kontrol 3 MIDI Issue

Post by EvilElfBoy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Has anyone able to get this work? I can get revalver to use it as an audio interface no problem. I can't seem to map any MIDI to the controller. I have it set up in preferences to recieve MIDI from the rig kontrol. Am i missing something? :(
MAC PRO 3.0 - 8 CORE - 10 GIG RAM - OSX 10.5.1 - PT HD ACCEL 2 7.4.1

Nikko Daniels

Post by Nikko Daniels » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:26 am

Rig Kontrol only passes MIDI through, does NOT work as a MIDI controller... :cry:

JustinAiken

Post by JustinAiken » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:19 am

Yeah, rk3 only works w/ guitar rig... you need that behringer fcb1101 or whatever the numbers are if you want to control reva;ver.

UltraSonique

Re: MK II with Rig Kontrol 3 MIDI Issue

Post by UltraSonique » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:52 am

Rig Kontrol sends midi over USB, not via its midi in/out. It works with Guitar Rig, obviously, Amplitube, Pod Farm and Overloud TH2. It is fully mapable and only requires a switch activation upon pressing a parameter learn to be assigned. NI, the manufacturers, provide a universal controller editor where any cc number can be assigned to any Rig Kontrol switch, thus making it assignable and mapable to any midi controllable software. It won't work however with Revalver, as the main limitation with Revalver is it only receives midi over traditional midi sending methods, not over USB. Perhaps a thought for mk4.
Custom Strat
SSS Wilkinson's
Locking Tuners
Fender 50's Bridge block
Roller Saddles, Nut & Trees

Rig Kontrol 3,DI-200,Custom SS 50w with 1*12 Celestion.Boss SD1.Phonic 12 Ch Desk.KRK Rokit 5.Audioline Pro 5.Logitech Bass Monitors.400w rms raw power.