xport not working

Powered by the USB bus and featuring both Headphone and Line outputs, the Xport provides musicians with a simple, hassle-free digital recording solution.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

wallnut

xport not working

Post by wallnut » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:20 pm

I haven't been able to get revalver up and going. I got the xport and tried installing, reinstalling, this that and the other and cant get any sound. anyway,, I had given up for a minute and i noticed when i looked over at it (xport) the peavey font was lite up. there was no light on earlier. I went over to try it and the light went out. it has never light up again.. I noticed on you tube that the peavey font on the xport lights up when hooked up.. mine does not.. Is my xport the problem..

wallnut

Re: xport not working

Post by wallnut » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Nobody,
maybe I'm not explaining very well.. Sorry for any confusion.. all I want to know is if the xport device lights up at all when hooked up. just a yes, no or sometimes answer. that's all I really want to know. if your reading this I'm guessing you have an xport. when you plug it in does it light up at all. from what I can tell I think its supposed to but I don’t know for sure. I don’t want to buy another one if my problem is software related or something other than the physical xport device itself..
Thanks in advance for any help..

dcd416

Re: xport not working

Post by dcd416 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:46 am

yes it lights up but mine does nothing else,.every few years I try it. Never works.