serial number activation Error

Powered by the USB bus and featuring both Headphone and Line outputs, the Xport provides musicians with a simple, hassle-free digital recording solution.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

BlindLuckyII

serial number activation Error

Post by BlindLuckyII » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:27 pm

I've had to reinstall my xport on a different system running win 7.... Got the software off the site inclluding the "update" but now can't register revalver HPSE. Put a tkt in and am awaiting a speedy reply. Guess my impatience :oops: showing through. I've registered the sofware and sn of the hardware....
My error is the sn must be between 8~9 and mine starts with 12.......

The original disk "never seemed to work" and I'd already ( in the past) used the HPSE software from the site.....\

Any thoughts or help with sn?

regards
ChrisP

Kevin Boudloche
Web Team

Re: serial number activation Error

Post by Kevin Boudloche » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:20 am

Sounds like you're trying to install ReValver HP instead of HPSE.

Might i suggest installing ReValver 4 instead? It is free, and comes with a few modules similar to what HPSE comes with, and is far more up to date.
Web Developer | Peavey Marketing
[email protected]

BlindLuckyII

Re: serial number activation Error

Post by BlindLuckyII » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, I put the "hp" on another machine and unfortunately it doesn't have nearly as much "free" as included with the HPSE. I think>< I downloaded the correct one but I'm disposed with the fact that the software included is of no use after using it about a year. I'm still open for suggestions.....
:D

I stand corrected and thank you for pointing it out to me.... I DIDN'T :oops: or hadn't noticed I actually had downloaded both HPSE and HP.. :lol: and had in fact attempted to activate the Wrong one.
Again, thank you .... I will go close the tkt as I am now up and running

"blind i may be but stupid is as stupid does"

regards