Revalver III.V can´t be activated again

ReValver HP, MkIII, and MkIII.V Product Support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

ElmarBoehl

Revalver III.V can´t be activated again

Post by ElmarBoehl » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:43 am

Hi, I have a very seroius problem. After changing to Mojave I was requested to activate Rev iii,v again. The product code I always used doesn´t work. I get an error report everytime I try. What can I do. Anyone else out ther ewith similar problems?

Thanx for your help

Cheers Elmar

Cristofe

Re: Revalver III.V can´t be activated again

Post by Cristofe » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:21 pm

The problem may not be with ReValver but with your OS upgrade. The last several Mac OS upgrades have caused many problems with various
audio hardware and software. It seems like, from the posts I've been reading from Macoids on all the audio forums, that since El Cap they've been throwing pro audio, (and I would guess other niche users as well), further under the bus with each new rollout. I guess their main concern is that their pc's play nice with their phones and pads. I've seen quite a few disgruntled users saying they're switching to Windows pc's. Apparently the upcoming upgrade Catalina has MANY developers throwing an absolute fit. Companies such as XLN, Melda, FXpansion, Roli, Joey Sturgis Tones, & ACON Digital have all sent out pre-emptive e-mails urging users not to update to Catalina as it has made their plugins non-working.

Sorry but Mac's don't "just work" anymore.....except with your iPhone.
Play accordion....get beheaded....it's sharia law

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot

Kevin Boudloche
Web Team

Re: Revalver III.V can´t be activated again

Post by Kevin Boudloche » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:10 pm

ReValver III.V serial numbers can only be used 4 times. Once you've used up all 4 attempts, you need to submit a support ticket to get your license unlocked so that you can continue using it.

https://revalver.peavey.com/tickets
Web Developer | Peavey Marketing
[email protected]