3rd Party Plugin GUI Scaling @ 4K Monitor Resolution

ReValver HP, MkIII, and MkIII.V Product Support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

robsterjay

3rd Party Plugin GUI Scaling @ 4K Monitor Resolution

Post by robsterjay » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:25 am

Hi,
I seem to be experiencing a problem with the scaling of 3rd Party Plugin GUIs, when using the 3rd party plugin module in Revalver (current build) at my current working monitor resolution (4K).

The plugin GUIs appear shrunken in comparison to opening the same plugins in other VST hosts, so the problem seems to be exclusive to Revalver on my system. Hoping that there is a workaround, fix or an update to cure this problem. Any info appreciated!

Cheers! 8)

naulen

Re: 3rd Party Plugin GUI Scaling @ 4K Monitor Resolution

Post by naulen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:39 am

Hi.
Had the almost same problem but the opposite. The plug in GUI was way to big! It was the Torpedo IR loader plug in. But now everything works as it should. I don't know why, but I reinstalled Revalver 4 and Torpedo, maybe this was the solution? Worth trying?
Play Loud! 🤘

robsterjay

Post by robsterjay » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:04 am

Hi,
Yes, I've tried reinstalling the latest version of Revalver 4... the problem continues. Shrunken GUI of third-party plugins from multiple vendors, not just one... all. Hoping that there is a fix, or an update... I wouldn't mind double size gui... but 1/4 the size is insane.

Check this out, what a mess :

https://imgur.com/y0ZinD2

naulen

Post by naulen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:33 am

Hi.
I don't think it looks to bad, you can actually see everything? The way I had it was, you couldn't see anything what you were doing, it was sooooo...big :o and it was impossible to scroll!
Hope though you will find a solution.
Regards
Nolan
SWEDEN