ReValver product discussion. This is a user-to-user forum, and not product support.
Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team
- Posts: 2616
- Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:17 am
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
It has come to my attention that there may or may not be an activation issue with ReValver under OSX Lion. I'll have to dig deeper into this; it may not be Lion after all. Stay tuned.
In case the activation tool fails and complains about the creation of a certain file called "DO_NOT_REMOVE_THIS_FILE.txt" you may easily create it yourself. The issue may be that of file permissions.
- Please open the Finder app
- You may have to create a sub folder under the /Library/Application Support folder which must be called
"awxLicenseManager". In this folder you must create a file called DO_NOT_REMOVE_THIS_FILE.txt
but you need not fill it with any contents, or you may fill it with garbage if you want.
- In other words, you should end up with THIS FILE:
/Michael Ljunggren, Senior Software Engineer, Peavey Electronics
For personal messages, please do not PM me, send me an email and I'll try to answer right away!
Please us this address: mljunggren (that sign in the middle) peavey-eu.com