Help finding my MkIII serial number

ReValver product discussion. This is a user-to-user forum, and not product support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

Art_Vandelay

Help finding my MkIII serial number

Post by Art_Vandelay » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi all. Although there is understandable frustration concerning the upgrade pricing for MkIII.V, I personally find enough value to warrant the $80 upgrade from MkIII. My problem is that I cannot locate the serial number for my MkIII install. The 'About' splash screen in MkIII simply lists the serial number as [1234] [1234] [1234] XXXX XXXX XXXX. The first three sets of numbers I provided in brackets are not the actual serial number (I don't want to broadcast the actual digits to the world), but the 'about' screen does indeed list the first 12 digits of my code. The problem is that the last 12 appear just as typed above -- as three sets of four X's, rather than the actual numbers associated with my license. I have tried entering the number exactly as listed in my 'about' screen, X's and all, into the upgrade webpage, and not surprisingly it says it is not a valid serial number.

Further, I cannot locate an email containing the full serial number. It was purchased about 2.5 years ago and, although I am generally quite good about keeping my emails, I lost about 6 months of emails from around the time I purchased MkIII, due to an Outlook snafu.

If anyone has any insight on how I might be able to locate my serial number, I'd appreciate it. I've looked inside the 'license_0.txt' file, but it just lists the same as above, along with indecipherable info. I've emailed Peavey support, but given their track record I'm skeptical of how helpful they will be.

DaleVishay

Re: Help finding my MkIII serial number

Post by DaleVishay » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Just send your part of serial (add your license file either) to Michael. Someone had that problem and recovered via mailing Michael before.

Art_Vandelay

Post by Art_Vandelay » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, DaleVishay. I have contacted Michael and hope to get things squared away soon!

roundsound

Post by roundsound » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Hey Art,
Maybe this link will be useful:http://kyyotesden.com/Den/index.php?topic=5246.0 :o
Revalver 4 Producer
Asus T-100TA-C1/64GB SSD/2GB RAM
M-Audio M-Track USB Interface
Homemade Warmoth V with EMG Active H-S-S
Homemade Star/Destroyer with Duncan P-Rails