AmpKit Amps

The AmpKit LiNK audio interface raises the audio fidelity bar for the iPhone platform. AmpKit LiNK is an iPhone, iPod touch* and iPad interface for electric guitar, bass, or any line level source, with an output that can be connected to headphones, powered speakers or a PA.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

rbcarleton

AmpKit Amps

Post by rbcarleton » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:46 pm

I guess some relationship between Peavey and Agile Partners expired. An AmpKit update made my Peavey amps "Pevay", and my Budda amps "Badua"...
The 6 string guitar is the roadster of the guitars. It's fast, agile and fun. The bass guitar is more like a muscle car. It can move out too, but it's more about power.

Landshark

Re: AmpKit Amps

Post by Landshark » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:46 am

thanks, will not update.

i now hesitate to update anything on my iPad before hearing some feedback, because often it gets WORSE.

Line6 used to have a cool interface on its Mobile POD app, then changed it to cartoony-looking crap.

old:

new:

rbcarleton

Re: AmpKit Amps

Post by rbcarleton » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:17 pm

I wish they had called the Budda and Peavey gear something else. Some kind of Southern US reference to make them stand out from UK and California amps.
The 6 string guitar is the roadster of the guitars. It's fast, agile and fun. The bass guitar is more like a muscle car. It can move out too, but it's more about power.