foot switch / controller

The AmpKit LiNK audio interface raises the audio fidelity bar for the iPhone platform. AmpKit LiNK is an iPhone, iPod touch* and iPad interface for electric guitar, bass, or any line level source, with an output that can be connected to headphones, powered speakers or a PA.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

cubano100pct

foot switch / controller

Post by cubano100pct » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:12 am

iRig just released a bluetooth foot controller. It says it will work with any other Core MIDI-compatible app. Is Ampkit on Mac and/or iPad a MIDI compatible app?

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2013/ ... ontroller/

bradley_ny

Re: foot switch / controller

Post by bradley_ny » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi cubano100pct - good question. Right now, we're continuing to look at how we can keep AmpKit for iOS and AmpKit for Mac completely open to external controllers. We've kept our apps open to third-party interfaces since the beginning, and this is no exception. We continue to look at what can be done for the next major update to the app.

Coul10

Post by Coul10 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Has anyone looked into this? I have the ampkit HD and I don't know how to pair it with the iRig Blueboard. Anyone know?

partysoundpro

Post by partysoundpro » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:25 am

I have been reading the threads about foot controllers and stompbox all day as I just purchase the Griffin Stompbox. Ampkit says it supports MIDI controllers, but no go. I emailed directly before purchase to make sure. I got no response from Ampkit, Agile, or Peavey...and as I read all of the posts related to this subject I see the same "no-response" response from peavey...."that's a good idea we are continuing to look into this" these posts date back to 2010 !!! 2010, so I guess I'm curious, what is going on with foot control?

anything???