It is Possible this with Ampkit+????????

The AmpKit LiNK audio interface raises the audio fidelity bar for the iPhone platform. AmpKit LiNK is an iPhone, iPod touch* and iPad interface for electric guitar, bass, or any line level source, with an output that can be connected to headphones, powered speakers or a PA.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

gothmessiah

It is Possible this with Ampkit+????????

Post by gothmessiah » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:24 pm

I wanted to know to things:

1) Can you use ampkit+ and send the output to your headset bluetooth instead of your regulars?
2) Can you use "somewhat" pedal board to control parameters via footswitch or something similar?

i have found a site who does but with its particular guitar app.

Check it out:

https://store.griffintechnology.com/stompbox

bradley_ny

Re: It is Possible this with Ampkit+????????

Post by bradley_ny » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Sorry for the late reply:

1) Not right now. Wireless transmission works great for things like your iTunes library etc.. where the latency is imperceptible. As soon as you add a live instrument transmitting into an audio processor (on a mobile device), which then uses BlueTooth to out to a receiver... keeping the whole trip under 10ms gets tricky, but we continue to look at options for the future.

2) Midi controllers are at the top of the discussion list. We're actively looking at what can be done right now. No promises yet, but it's on our radar.

Auralfabric

Re: It is Possible this with Ampkit+????????

Post by Auralfabric » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:19 am

I wonder if you've made any progress with point 1)? I would urge you to put you best brains onto this urgent problem because I need to play my guitar in the kitchen whilst cooking. Yes, it's that important.