transfer configuration from Digitool MX16 to MX32

This forum is for discussions on the various types of AA processors and effects.
MononcPator

transfer configuration from Digitool MX16 to MX32

Post by MononcPator » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:30 am

Hello!

I will explain to you what my situation is. One of our clients wishes to replace his old Digitool MX16 with a newer model. My boss suggested the MX32.
Here's the problem I have, though. The only employee we had with any knowledge regarding anything audio is gone, and it falls on me, who never ever touched a matrix in his darn life.

So my boss and I wanted to know if it was at all possible to take the preset configuration from the Digitool MX16, which the last employee kept safe in his laptop and to which we have full access, and use it for the Digitool MX32. Are both equipments at all compatible?

If it isn't, I would have to learn a whole lot of information all at once just to put the right thing at the right place, and we're not yet talking about troubleshooting any audio issues.

PS: If you are even wondering what my job is, I'm a telecom technician, who basically installs network and phone cables for a living. We also do telephone systems and at times audio installations.

Roger Crimm

Re: transfer configuration from Digitool MX16 to MX32

Post by Roger Crimm » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:02 am

I do not believe that is possible. To get confirmation you should email [email protected].
Roger Crimm
Service Manager
[email protected]

MononcPator

Re: transfer configuration from Digitool MX16 to MX32

Post by MononcPator » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:50 pm

thank you. I'll try that.