Sanpera 2 wah and volume control

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
Jwhite1189

Sanpera 2 wah and volume control

Post by Jwhite1189 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:18 am

Hey guys,
This is my first time posting here. I just bought the sanpera 2 foot controller and the vyper VIP2 40 watt amplifier. So far i love it except i cant seem to get the wah or volume control to work. I have only been able to play with it with my headphones plugged in so far(kids are sleeping). So i was wondering do these effects not work with headphones? Or am i doing something wrong? I have pushed the toe of the pedal down and heard a click and the lights have changed. I have also been able to access the tuner. But no wah. No pitch. And no volume. Any suggestions?

JamesPaul

Re: Sanpera 2 wah and volume control

Post by JamesPaul » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:28 am

You may need to recalibrate your San 2. The procedure is in the manual, but it is mostly following the prompts on the LCD screen. If you don't have the manual, it is available here in .pdf.

Sanpera II Manual
Enzo wrote:I find if the amp is working, that is a good point to stop fixing it.
James Paul's Peaveys
Decade, Classics, Ecoustic, Windsors, VYPYR, Triple XXX, XXL, VKs, Bandit, JSXs, VIP, Piranha and a Penta.