Vypyr VIP EQ settings won't stick?

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
MajorJohnny

Vypyr VIP EQ settings won't stick?

Post by MajorJohnny » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:03 am

I am starting to think I am going crazy. I have a vypyr VIP 2 that I have taken out of Demo mode, and am able to store presets.

The issue I am having is with the EQ settings for each individual channel of the different amp models. Some of them are just horrible by default. I can go through every channel of every amp modeler, flatten the EQ, and they will all stay that way until the amp is turned off and back on. Then, everything is back to factory settings except the 16 preset banks.

Please someone tell there is a way to get the EQ settings to stay the way you set them even after the amp is turned off. Again, NOT within the preset banks, but across all the amp modeler channels. If not, does anyone want to buy a Vypyr VIP 2? I have looked all over and can't find any reference to this, which is nuts, because it makes the amp very annoying to use.

wmjones

Re: Vypyr VIP EQ settings won't stick?

Post by wmjones » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:09 pm

Each Amp model has 3 channels (red, yellow and green). a preset can only save one channel. Think of a round-about, after you enter you have three exits to chose from.
A work around is to use three presets, one for each channel.
8) HAPPY DAYS: