vypyr edit pro will not connect

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
WildmanMcgee

vypyr edit pro will not connect

Post by WildmanMcgee » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:25 pm

vypyr edit pro will not connect to pc sometimes after a couple computer restart and amp restart it normally works itself out. anyone else have this happen?

WildmanMcgee

Re: vypyr edit pro will not connect

Post by WildmanMcgee » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:12 pm

was able to pull this from the console in google.

i think this happens when i try to record via usb and use edit pro at the same time. which would seem super common. so you can adjust patch while recording.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (24 KiB) Viewed 1650 times

Landshark

Post by Landshark » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:27 am

haven't used the actual software on a laptop for a while ... i just use the Chrome browser version on a Chromebook. have you tried that?

WildmanMcgee

Post by WildmanMcgee » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:35 am

Thanks for the tr response. I've tried the windows 64 bit and chrome app via the browser which should be the same as the chrome book.

Here's the pattern I've noticed, on rebooting the amp and pc there is about an 80% chance it will connect. If i close the software and reopen it theres about a 50% chance it will connect. I'm wondering if between the asio4all drivers i use for audacity and the edit pro software if there is a resouce lock on the usb.

Going to try it on my pc upstairs today.

wmjones

Post by wmjones » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:31 pm

WildmanMcgee wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:35 am
Thanks for the tr response. I've tried the windows 64 bit and chrome app via the browser which should be the same as the chrome book.

Here's the pattern I've noticed, on rebooting the amp and pc there is about an 80% chance it will connect. If i close the software and reopen it theres about a 50% chance it will connect. I'm wondering if between the asio4all drivers i use for audacity and the edit pro software if there is a resouce lock on the usb.

Going to try it on my pc upstairs today.
Is there a chance your cable is faulty?
8) HAPPY DAYS:

WildmanMcgee

Post by WildmanMcgee » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:53 pm

Possible, no problems today. Next time it happens I'll swap out to the destop computer and see if it makes a difference. The only thing that makes me think it's not the cable is i record bass via the same cable using a digitech bp 355. An audacity never gives me any issues. Just the edit pro software.