Dual Deltafex

This forum is for discussions on the various types of Peavey processors and effects.
Nicksummers1

Dual Deltafex

Post by Nicksummers1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:11 pm

I have the Dual Deltafex unit. Was wondering if I can have delay and a touch of reverb for one of my channels? I don't seem to be able to get that and save it to my B FX. Running the unit in A B Mono. I have a nice chorus for my A. So that's set. I'm using this unit for my invective 120 in the 2 FX loops. So, having chorus in one loop, then reverb/delay in the 2nd is what I'm trying for. All I'm able to call up in the A and B are the 16 presets. Unfortunately, there's no option for that in the 16 provided. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
invective 120 & cabs, 2 VTM 120s, Tubefex, TG Raxx, Rockmaster preamp, 2 VYPYR 30H, VIP 2, Nano Vypyr, Vypyr 120H, VSS, 6505 Piranha & cab, TMP Tube pre, 45+ Peavey guitars (most USA), tons of Peavey PA gear. 3 HP2s

Artie

Re: Dual Deltafex

Post by Artie » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:53 pm

I probably shouldn't answer this, since in the 4 or 5 years I've owned mine, I've never actually turned it on. (Long story. It fell off a shelf.)
But studying the manual, I'm fairly certain you can only put one effect on one channel. Even the part in the manual that talks about doing delay + reverb is talking about parallel mode.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.