Line array LN1263 output issues

This forum is for discussions on all kinds of Peavey speakers and enclosures.
cuillerg

Line array LN1263 output issues

Post by cuillerg » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:13 am

I am experiencing output issues with my LN1263 system. Some times one of the satellite speaker is non functional and I try restarting the system with no luck. If I turn the pole reverse, then the other speaker is non functional...so its not the speakers! If I hook up the supplied speaker cables in stereo...sometimes it works other times no. At one point only the subwoofer worked. When the system is fully functional...I love it...but am scared it will quit on me at a gig! I bought it new 9 months ago. There is no service center anywhere around were I live! Contacted my supplier and Peavey and had no results. Any suggestions?

Joem222

Re: Line array LN1263 output issues

Post by Joem222 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:04 am

We’re you able to get this resolved? You posted to my thread which I explained a similar problem. Curious to know if you figured out the issue. Mine works but still have the problem I can get it working but it’s as if it has to warm up.

Joem222

Re: Line array LN1263 output issues

Post by Joem222 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:04 am

We’re you able to get this resolved? You posted to my thread which I explained a similar problem. Curious to know if you figured out the issue. Mine works but still have the problem I can get it working but it’s as if it has to warm up.