T-15 bridge query

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey electric and acoustic guitars.
niftyprose

T-15 bridge query

Post by niftyprose » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:30 am

Hello guys, first post here. Hard info request for T-15 owners.

I'm interested in buying a T-15.

I'd want to fit a Duesenberg Multibender bridge. (I think it would work really well on a short scale.)

These units are designed for Strats and Teles, with a maximum height of 15mm. Would that be tall enough for the T-15? The stock bridge looks on the high side, but I don't have one here to measure.

Bonus query: can you tell me the spacing between the top and bottom strings?

TIA, NP.

VSW

Re: T-15 bridge query

Post by VSW » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:44 pm

The Patriot has a very similar bridge, except the Patriot saddles are individually adjustable. On my Patriot, the distance between the top (not on the pickguard) and the bottom of the E strings is just under 11mm. Of course the strings in the middle are a little higher to match the radius of the neck, but I didn't bother to measure all of them since the ruler I used won't fit between the strings and I didn't want to dig out my dial caliper or depth micrometer. You just need the lowest dimension anyway, right?

You can also download a T-15 manual at Peavey's Archived Manuals in the "T" section: https://peavey.com/c/Archived-Manuals-T
Vaughan

niftyprose

Re: T-15 bridge query

Post by niftyprose » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:10 am

Thanks, Vaughan, that's much appreciated. Would be very glad to receive measurements from a T-15 owner if anyone's out there? Best, WM