Predator questions

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey electric and acoustic guitars.
geddins81

Predator questions

Post by geddins81 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:51 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, but have had several Peavey guitars over the past 40 or so years. Sadly I let them all go here and there...but anyway...I'm looking at a Predator (black body, maple neck, single coils and a 5-way switch) at a local pawn shop. The serial stamped on the back of the headstock is 07412890.

Any ideas on the year? One resource I found said '94 and that matches with some photos I've found of the headstock (I'm going to try to attach a pic of a headstock just like it below I found on the forum).

the overall condition is fair. Some body dings and a chip or two, pots are scratchy, switch is scratchy (typical for an older guitar and easily fixed/replaced). I'm wondering what a good value for it would be. I'm thinking $150-175, but I've seen at least one for $109 on Ebay recently that looked like it. Any input helpful and appreciated. I couldn't get any pics of the actual guitar while I was there...dumb me.

RusszPVz

Re: Predator questions

Post by RusszPVz » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:42 pm

Late 1994