Wanted: Peavey Razer (black, hardtail preferred but not a must)

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey electric and acoustic guitars.
Kwyjibo

Wanted: Peavey Razer (black, hardtail preferred but not a must)

Post by Kwyjibo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Hey,

I'm putting out feelers for a Peavey Razer. I know this hunt will probably take a while so I figured I'd cover my bases and post a wanted ad.

The Peavey Razer is kind of a perfect GAS storm for me. I am very fond of relatively inexpensive, wacky, kitsch guitars from yesteryear; I love "vintage" guitars but I actually play my instruments so I exclusively look for stuff that is unique but not devastating if damaged or stolen; I'm a huge fan of the blues, especially hill country and T-model Ford; and I love the old USA Peavey guitars and pickups.

I'm open to any of the colors and either a tremolo or hardtail. That said, I'm specifically interested in a black, hardtail Peavey Razer and would be willing to shell out a bit more than usual for that specific variation - as long as we're both fair about the price, it'll be a win-win for us both.

Also, maybe I'm just a weirdo, but I always like to know that my guitars are going to a good home...I've been playing, restoring, and building guitars since I was a little kid so if you sell me your razer, it will not only be cherished but also professionally maintained.

Thank you in advance!
peavey razer.jpeg
peavey razer.jpeg (64.21 KiB) Viewed 1145 times