Old Blue returns.......

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey electric and acoustic guitars.
bondedbybrick

Old Blue returns.......

Post by bondedbybrick » Tue May 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Ever regret selling a guitar and wished to have it back? Well, I went through this ordeal when I sold my Falcon Custom 2+ years ago when I was in the process of thinning the herd. After I had sold most everything, I realized I had made a HUGE mistake! The Falcon Custom had the "it" that wasn't available on my remaining guitar - a perfect neck, light weight and a resonance that was hard to describe. I decided to take a chance and contact the person I sold it to, requesting first dibs if he ever decided to sell her. The stars and planets must have aligned perfectly because the owner Brian, BSPUL on this Forum, was not only agreeable to my offer but was ready to offer her back right then!! What were the odds of that happening? I was floored at his generosity and immediately jumped at the opportunity to buy "Old Blue" back. She arrived safely today looking just as she did when I sold her. I'm thrilled beyond words!! Thank you Brian. This Peavey Forum isn't very active these days but its members are first rate.
Attachments
Old Blue is Home!.jpg
Old Blue is Home!.jpg (361.54 KiB) Viewed 3872 times
Derek

1991 Blue Falcon Custom

Classic30inCincy

Re: Old Blue returns.......

Post by Classic30inCincy » Tue May 04, 2021 7:39 pm

CooooooooL....... :!: 8) :!: :wink: :!:

PAF Classic Series Tube Kit.......Created By Classic30inCincy
Majic Mojo Tradename..........Created By Classic30inCincy
Graduate Of Joe Friday / Dragnet School Of Correspondence
Doctorate Degree Diplomacy From Royal Order Possum Lodge

twangboy

Post by twangboy » Mon May 10, 2021 12:26 pm

Amazing DeCola guitars! ive got 3 Standards
2- 87' Falcons, 90 Falcon Standard, 91 Falcon Custom,94 Axcelerator, 95 Firenza, Patriot, 83 Impact 2, 84 Horizon 2, Prowler, Wiggy, 2 X Classic 20,Classic 30 II, VK20MH(FieldKing!), 112SX cab, Transtube Pro 100 EFX, Transtube 258EFX

bondedbybrick

Post by bondedbybrick » Mon May 10, 2021 8:36 pm

twangboy wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:26 pm
Amazing DeCola guitars! ive got 3 Standards
I agree! I've had a Genny S3 and an Odyssey. All DeCola products. The Falcon Custom, for me, is the best fit for my needs. Plus, blue guitars sound better!! It's so nice having it back, I haven't put it down!!
Derek

1991 Blue Falcon Custom

BPSUL

Post by BPSUL » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:24 am

Hahaha! nice!

Just now seeing this.

For the record, I still have three other falcons 8) so sending this one back where it was desired was an easy choice I was happy to make.