Peavey t-60 question

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey electric and acoustic guitars.
lekaicasi46

Peavey t-60 question

Post by lekaicasi46 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:41 am

I played my friends t-60 (it was a natural finish) while out of town a while ago, and recently put one on lay-away. My question is why are finished t-60s lighter than natural finishes?

kodiakblair

Re: Peavey t-60 question

Post by kodiakblair » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:25 pm

Natural finishes were made from ash, many of the solid colours were made from poplar.
Axcelerator,B-90,B-Quad,Cirrus,Dyna,Dyna/Unity,Foundations,Forum,Fury,Gbass,Grind,International,midibase,Milestone III, Millenniums,Patriot,Resolite,RJ-IV,Sarzo,3 T40,T45,T20,TL-5,Tragic,Unity,Void,Zephyr5,3 Zodiac.

Louie

Post by Louie » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:26 am

kodiakblair wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:25 pm
Natural finishes were made from ash, many of the solid colours were made from poplar.
you look like an old member of this forum I have a small issue with this forum whenever I post in this forum the submitted post goes on moderator and never approved and I have don't get any notification related to post which I have submitted can you please help me to solve this issue.

nobity71

Post by nobity71 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:27 am

Louie wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:26 am
kodiakblair wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:25 pm
you look like an old member of this forum I have a small issue with this forum whenever I post in this forum the submitted post goes on moderator and never approved and I have don't get any notification related to post which I have submitted can you please help me to solve this issue.
Hii Louie..did you turn off the notifications? that may be the case. You can turn on the notifications in the following steps:
1) Go to User Control Panel >> Board Preferences >> Edit Notification Optionskinemaster mod
2) Here you will find all the settings related to notifications including notification for "Your topics/posts are approved or disapproved by a moderator".
Manage your settings as you want here.
Regards, Nobity.