FEELER: I have two NOS T-60's

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey electric and acoustic guitars.
Khun

FEELER: I have two NOS T-60's

Post by Khun » Fri May 29, 2020 10:34 pm

Hi folks,
I have been hanging on to two basically new T-60's that came out of a retailer in Mississippi a few years ago when they closed shop. These two were in the back room, apparently for decades. They were initially purchased by Thunder Road Guitars up in Seattle, and I bought both guitars from them when I heard what they had found. One is white, the other natural. Obviously they are mint, the cases are mint, inside and out. They both still have the large instruction decals on the pick-guards, as well as brochures that came in the cases. The white one is a 1980, and the 1983 is natural. They have only ever been out of their cases for purchase inspections. I have been collecting Peavey guitars for about a decade, and I have never seen two T-60's like these. Not prior to me finding them, nor since. New guitars that are 40 years old are quite rare, and only serious Peavey collectors would even give a damn about these two guitars. I have never played either guitar, and as I approach retirement I think it would be best to find a new fanatic for them.
I'm open to selling them individually, together, or also open to trades. These are not inexpensive, so if you're just looking for a T-60 to play, these aren't for you. If any of you are interested in photos and discussion please let me know. I'm in no rush, but wanted to get the word out to the community. If you own a Peavey museum ( LOL ), these are the guitars you need for display. HARTLEY??? CHIP???