Peavey Max Bass Preamp Footswitch - Last Try.

This forum is for discussions on all kinds of Peavey bass amplifiers.
AfjalKhan

Peavey Max Bass Preamp Footswitch - Last Try.

Post by AfjalKhan » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:07 am

Hey folks,

I have decided to try one last time to find the original footswitch for the Peavey Max Bass Preamp. I have been searching the web for the better part of a year. I visited "Switch Doctor", got one rude response and when I wrote back, I never heard from them again. I will never deal with that place. So that leaves me hoping that some kind person here can steer me in the right directions. I either need the actual footswitch or photos of the exterior and interior so I can try and wire one myself. I received schematics from Peavey but I know they were incorrect as they were for the MAX 400 amp. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If someone has the actual footswitch for sale, please contact me right away with your Paypal address. I normally wouldn't bother anyone for a matter this "trivial" but it's important that I have the full capability of this preamp. I thank everyone in advance for at least reading my post.

Enzo

Re: Peavey Max Bass Preamp Footswitch - Last Try.

Post by Enzo » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:19 am

If Peavey sent you drawings for a different model, you might politely contact them again and say you needed the drawings for the stand alone preamp.

But I will attach what I THINK you are looking for
Attachments
PV Maxbass Preamp.pdf
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 344 times

fideidefensor

Re: Peavey Max Bass Preamp Footswitch - Last Try.

Post by fideidefensor » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:31 am

Hey bud,

Was looking for some extra information on my max bass preamp and came across your post. I've got the footswitch for the Peavey Max Bass preamp! What do you need exactly? I have a picture of the exterior, I take it you need a picture of the inside as well? Let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Matthijs