Peavey JSX. Friends, help solve the problem

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey guitar amplifiers.
guitarJcustom1

Peavey JSX. Friends, help solve the problem

Post by guitarJcustom1 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:46 am

Hi guys!There is no Peavey tech support in my country, so I ask you to help me here.A whistle appeared in my amplifier on all channels, on a clean channel it appears when the volume knob is output to 9 somewhere, on the crunch channel it starts to whistle if the gain knob is turned above 6, on the ultra channel if the knob is turned above 4.I think most likely this is a problem with the ground, the so-called positive feedback the connection arises.Could you explain step by step where to find the problem?and another such moment:when you turn the noise gate knob on a clear channel, the noise increases, but the yellow and red channels are not affected no way, although in theory there should be a turnover.Sincerely, Tony! I use a translator, so I'm sorry for the inaccuracies if that.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HsQLSMYrY_A
Last edited by guitarJcustom1 on Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

guitarJcustom1

Re: Peavey JSX. Friends, help solve the problem

Post by guitarJcustom1 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:07 am

help))!!!

guitarJcustom1

Post by guitarJcustom1 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:09 am

Here on the forum there was a person who knows everything about Peavey. Where did he go?))

studiodtk5

Post by studiodtk5 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:21 am

Enzo was the best resource on repair electronics, he passed away. 😞
Darren
ITOC: 08-00190

Peavey stuff I have: Masterpiece 50, Custom Shop 212, Stereo Chorus 212, T-60, T-40, Signature Select, Odyssey II Prototype, Generation Custom EXP, Firenza P90-ACM, VB-2, Stomp Boxes, Radial Pro 1000, lots of mics, etc...