Guitar Case Amplifier, NOT a T-15 Type Plastic case. What the heck do I have?!

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey guitar amplifiers.
smoqueedallday

Guitar Case Amplifier, NOT a T-15 Type Plastic case. What the heck do I have?!

Post by smoqueedallday » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:41 am

Like the subject states: I have a guitar case/amp that I've not been able to find at all online. Every time I try, I end up finding the T-15 style cases. I have one of those too but this is not and i'm wondering if it isn't something someone happened to have commissioned to be made? I attached a Imgur link for photo's of the case/amp. I appreciate anything you guys have to offer!

https://imgur.com/a/nGblGGu

I'm not sure the photo's will work for some reason it says "private" but I assume having the link allows you to see them. If the photo's don't work let me know and i'll figure it out. Again Thanks in Advance!!

JamesPaul

Re: Guitar Case Amplifier, NOT a T-15 Type Plastic case. What the heck do I have?!

Post by JamesPaul » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:24 am

Welcome to the forum.

I have never seen anything like it. Have you tried posting it on The Gear Page website? There are some people on there who have seen everything, unless it is a one-off.
Enzo wrote:I find if the amp is working, that is a good point to stop fixing it.
James Paul's Peaveys
Decade, Classics, Ecoustic, Windsors, VYPYR, Triple XXX, XXL, VKs, Bandit, JSXs, VIP, Piranha and a Penta.