Prowler emblems

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey guitar amplifiers.
Titanium

Prowler emblems

Post by Titanium » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:32 pm

Hello! I am trying to give an old Prowler amp a new lease on life, and I’d like to give it the emblems for the grill if possible. I’ve had a really tough time finding them, even Peavey didn’t have them (and seemed annoyed that I asked). Does anyone here by chance have a couple that they’d be willing to sell me? I need the Peavey emblem that’s straight across with a slightly slanted font, and the a is a triangle. I also need the bottom emblem that had a red triangle in it if possible. If no one has them, can anyone recommend a source that might? I’ve scoured eBay and Reverb with little luck, and I’ve tried my local music stores as well. Thanks in advance!!!

JamesPaul

Re: Prowler emblems

Post by JamesPaul » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:42 pm

Titanium wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:32 pm
Hello! I am trying to give an old Prowler amp a new lease on life, and I’d like to give it the emblems for the grill if possible. I’ve had a really tough time finding them, even Peavey didn’t have them (and seemed annoyed that I asked). Does anyone here by chance have a couple that they’d be willing to sell me? I need the Peavey emblem that’s straight across with a slightly slanted font, and the a is a triangle. I also need the bottom emblem that had a red triangle in it if possible. If no one has them, can anyone recommend a source that might? I’ve scoured eBay and Reverb with little luck, and I’ve tried my local music stores as well. Thanks in advance!!!
Try reviewing the links in this thread. Especially Amber, who bought boxes of stuff at the Peavey NOS Auction.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53580#p339210
Enzo wrote:I find if the amp is working, that is a good point to stop fixing it.
James Paul's Peaveys
Decade, Classics, Ecoustic, Windsors, VYPYR, Triple XXX, XXL, VKs, Bandit, JSXs, VIP, Piranha and a Penta.