Revisiting the Peavey Envoy110 Redstripe

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey guitar amplifiers.
TimmyV

Revisiting the Peavey Envoy110 Redstripe

Post by TimmyV » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:45 pm

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here. I sold my envoy a while back ( the one I did my fx loop and t-dynamics mod on).Went through a bunch of tube amps Fender, Laney , Bogner. I’ve gotten rid of them all and ended up with a classic30. Go figure;). I recapped it with some F&Ts , new tubes and a WGS ET65. Anyway getting back to the envoy . Picked one up $50 the other day . It was pretty rough but I got it cleaned up . It has some parts
that need replaced. ( I’ll do the fx loop mod on it). Just jamming on it today it’s still an incredible little amp. With all these amps like the katana , Mustang , catylist. They don’t sound any better and a lot of ways not as good as this little beauty. I guess I just thought I’d put that out there. If your wanting a nice little 40 watt 110 studio or small gigging amp that takes pedals very nicely you should snag one of these amps up if you get a chance.

ConsciousImpact

Re: Revisiting the Peavey Envoy110 Redstripe

Post by ConsciousImpact » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:58 pm

Hello TimmyV! I've been reading through the threads from 2013 regarding the fx loop mod and I'm very interested in upgrading my personal Envoy 110. It's actaully my 1st ever amp gifted to me Xmas 2000-01 along with an Ibanez RG7 from the same year(Korn/Nu-Metal era, what can I say :D). It has been by my side for 20+ yrs and still going strong! However, it's only recently that I've decided to look into acquiring the remote footswitch I never had as a kid and upgrading the original Blue Marvel speaker. I'd hoped you might still be available to lend some direction and possibly the schematics and part numbers necessary for the fx loop mod. I have seen the pics from the previous post, but I'm still unclear on the poweramp solder points. Any reply is greatly appreciated, Thanx!!!