Best customer service?!

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey guitar amplifiers.
Bud977

Best customer service?!

Post by Bud977 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:45 pm

I have to share this story.

About a year ago, I bought a used Vypyr VIP-3 and Sanpera 2 pedal. It was cheap because the screen on the VIP-3 was only working on the left half. It made it hard to program the amp from the front panel, but you could do it via the computer or the pedal, so it was still quite useable.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I got sick of this and thought I'd see if I could fix it. So I emailed Peavey to see if they could help and supply me a new screen.

The same day I sent the email, I turned on my amp and what do I see? The screen has started working properly, and has worked ever since.

So, is this a case of the best customer service ever where Peavey fixed my amp via the ethernet, or is it just a coincidence? :D

Enzo

Re: Best customer service?!

Post by Enzo » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:09 pm

Yes...

JamesPaul

Re: Best customer service?!

Post by JamesPaul » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:29 pm

Yeah, Peavey Customer Service is top notch. I can't count how many times I've called for parts and Shannon went the extra mile to help me out. Or the times I called about a new amp and they (including Roger Crimm) called me back about it.
Enzo wrote:I find if the amp is working, that is a good point to stop fixing it.
James Paul's Peaveys
Decade, Classics, Ecoustic, Windsors, VYPYR, Triple XXX, XXL, VKs, Bandit, JSXs, VIP, Piranha and a Penta.