Peavey parts

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey guitar amplifiers.
InDecemberOfficial

Peavey parts

Post by InDecemberOfficial » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:51 am

Hi,

Recently picked up a Peavey Ultra Plus 120 in very bad shape (rust, broken pots,..). I'm trying to restore it as much as possible.
One issue I'm facing is it's missing some knobs. I found that the partnumber is: peavey 70902179. I'm afraid they don't make them anymore, but I was hoping someone would have an idea of where to find them used.
Next I will be replacing some pots, if anyone has some info on the electronics, pls share.

Cheers

LoveRock

Re: Peavey parts

Post by LoveRock » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:27 pm

I've never had a need to use them, but this site is in my bookmarks - just in case.

https://www.fullcompass.com/brand/pve-peavey/
Peavey: Classic 50/50, 412MS 4x12 stereo cabs (two), Rock Master Tube Preamp, Ultraverb II, and lots of other makers various rack and traditional gear.

LoveRock

Re: Peavey parts

Post by LoveRock » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 pm

P.S. Re: pots and other parts:
If Peavey Parts can't help you refer to the schematic and parts list to find components with the same values and physical size. I got a non-standard replacement volume pot for another maker's effects/preamp by doing just this.
Peavey: Classic 50/50, 412MS 4x12 stereo cabs (two), Rock Master Tube Preamp, Ultraverb II, and lots of other makers various rack and traditional gear.