Peavey pricelists and Peavey Backstage Chorus info

A general discussion forum to talk about all things Peavey and everything musical.
dadroadie

Peavey pricelists and Peavey Backstage Chorus info

Post by dadroadie » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:44 pm

Hi to all,
Would anyone happen to have an older Peavey price list that has the suggested to suggested retail price for the Backstage Chorus 208? Also looking for a Peavey logo. Does it take the large or small logo.Hoping to find a source for one as I imagine Peavey doesn't carry it any longer. Mine was missing when I got it. Any help would be appreciated! Dadroadie

JamesPaul

Re: Peavey pricelists and Peavey Backstage Chorus info

Post by JamesPaul » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:31 pm

The manual was copyrighted in 1994 and printed in 1996, so I'm thinking a price list might be difficult to find.

The manual is still available on Peavey's site, you may be able to discern the logo size from the picture and measuring on your amp.

https://assets.peavey.com/literature/ma ... 301254.pdf

There is a Peavey Fan Facebook page - Peavey Universe. If you have not already, you might try also asking about a price list over there.

There are some parts links if you follow this post I made. Amber may have some logos.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53580&p=339210#p339210
Enzo wrote:I find if the amp is working, that is a good point to stop fixing it.
James Paul's Peaveys
Decade, Classics, Ecoustic, Windsors, VYPYR, Triple XXX, XXL, VKs, Bandit, JSXs, VIP, Piranha and a Penta.