Amp Sell Off

A general discussion forum to talk about all things Peavey and everything musical.
JamesPaul

Amp Sell Off

Post by JamesPaul » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:50 am

I'm going to downsize, so most of my amps will be sold off.

I'll hold on to my Decade, C30, VIP 3, one C20, JSX MC and my JSX 212.

Not shown in my signature link are my backup Triple XXX head and an unboxed but new 6505 Powered Subwoofer. I may have missed something else, but I haven't had time to dig to the back of all storage.

My Penta head and Windsor half stack are back on the market.

Let me know if you are interested and feel free to make an offer. I can typically move things for 50% of MAP.

Shipping will be on you, but if you are nearby, in a bordering state, or between here and Key West it could be a meet up.

Best,
JP

*** My rescue C20 combo developed some chassis cosmetic issues. It is likely off the table. The rest are good to go. ***
Enzo wrote:I find if the amp is working, that is a good point to stop fixing it.
James Paul's Peaveys
Decade, Classics, Ecoustic, Windsors, VYPYR, Triple XXX, XXL, VKs, Bandit, JSXs, VIP, Piranha and a Penta.

studiodtk5

Re: Amp Sell Off

Post by studiodtk5 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:42 am

Are they all gone now?
Darren
ITOC: 08-00190

Peavey stuff I have: Masterpiece 50, Custom Shop 212, Stereo Chorus 212, T-60, T-40, Signature Select, Odyssey II Prototype, Generation Custom EXP, Firenza P90-ACM, VB-2, Stomp Boxes, Radial Pro 1000, lots of mics, etc...