Posting behavior and guidelines. Please read!

A general discussion forum to talk about all things Peavey and everything musical.
Roger Crimm

Posting behavior and guidelines. Please read!

Post by Roger Crimm » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:26 pm

After consultation with my colleagues today, I think it is necessary to offer some clarification of the behavior that is expected on this message board. If any of this is not clear, feel free to pm or email me directly. I promise to respond. Under no circumstance will it be considered ok to post any public response.

It is not acceptable or allowed to call out or personally attack ANY member of this message board, for ANY reason whatsoever. Insults, accusations, name calling, threats, or any form of harassment or intimidation are not allowed, period.
Civil debate and even argument are welcome within reason, until it gets personal. Take that elsewhere.

If you have a problem or issue with something posted here, report it or send me a pm. I will share it with the other mods and admins and we will decide how to handle it. Do not post any public comments or accusations, no exceptions.

Likewise, it is not acceptable to publicly call out or criticize any moderator or administrator of this board, ever. If you have problems with the way this place is run, you can contact us directly. We will as always, consider what you have to say. That said, do not expect the moderation style of this forum to change.

As it is, this place in general and Club Peavey specifically are skating on VERY thin ice right now. If things continue in the direction they have gone lately, we will have no choice but to pull the plug.

We do truly value all of your participation and contributions here. You are all expected to use discretion and common sense when using this forum. If anyone finds these guidelines unacceptable, please find somewhere else to spend your time. With all due respect, get along or move along.
Roger Crimm
Service Manager
[email protected]