Customer service question

A general discussion forum to talk about all things Peavey and everything musical.
dadroadie

Customer service question

Post by dadroadie » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:13 am

Hi to all,
Does anyone know if Peavey customer service is currently up and running? I have sent two requests for a schematic request for my Backstage Chorus 208 amplifier in PDF over the last week and not heard back. I did get confirmation of the receipts. Usually I have heard back within a day or two. Hope things are ok .They are a GREAT team! Regards dadroadie

Roger Crimm

Re: Customer service question

Post by Roger Crimm » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:47 pm

Thanks for checking on us! We are still here, but with limited staffing (for one, to ensure a safer working environment). This does unfortunately cause delays in our normal response times. Please be assured that your emails / inquiries are important to us, and we try to respond to all requests as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience!
Roger Crimm
Service Manager
[email protected]

dak

Post by dak » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:03 pm

So this was the state from 2 weeks ago. Is there an expected age of requests where one has to assume that they have just dropped through the floor and one should retry?

dadroadie

Post by dadroadie » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:51 pm

Hi to all , As of today I still have not heard back from anyone. I really feel for Roger. He has a lot on his plate! It's a sad but Peavey is not the only American company going thru this.Thank goodness they have left up the forum for folks to try to help each other.Look what Fender did on their official forum site.. I'm more concerned about the Peavey parts situation. Regards dadroadie

dadroadie

Post by dadroadie » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:17 pm

Hi to all, Just an update.I still have not heard back on my request for the schematic for my Backstage Chorus 208. How have people looking for parts from Peavey been doing? I hope for the best for this Great company but fear the worse. I'm 70 and grew up using Peavey gear. I still own a couple of things that I use that will go to my kids and grandkids. I understand current economic situations but it still makes me feel for all the folks that no longer work there that made Peavey what it was . A made in the USA musical instrument company that made products that were affordable and still offered a quality product! dad roadie

studiodtk5

Post by studiodtk5 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:45 pm

Did you try calling them? When I would call, they would send the schematic while I was on the phone.
Darren
ITOC: 08-00190

Peavey stuff I have: Masterpiece 50, Custom Shop 212, Stereo Chorus 212, T-60, T-40, Signature Select, Odyssey II Prototype, Generation Custom EXP, Firenza P90-ACM, VB-2, Stomp Boxes, Radial Pro 1000, lots of mics, etc...